Mark your calendar and recruit your team! Back for its 9th season, Hamilton Southeastern Education Foundation’s (HSEF) Game Day returns on Friday, February 19, 2021 as we host a fun, interactive virtual trivia competition featuring Hambone’s Trivia.
Hambone’s creates entertaining, immersive, experiential games that require reason, not just recall so everyone can play, no matter your level of trivia knowledge. Hambone’s Trivia tests your knowledge in entertainment, music, sports, geography, science, history, and pop culture. Their signature game includes fan favorites like the picture round and ‘wagering with confidence’ round.
Grab your favorite sports team gear and get ready to tip off an informal evening celebrating excellence in education with friends and family! Game Day is the largest annual district fundraising event for all 22 Hamilton Southeastern schools and annually provides a way for the entire community to support local schools. The event also will feature the popular Game Day auction, a way for the entire HSE community to support local schools!
2021 Game Day auction pickups will be at HSE Administration Building located at 13485 Cumberland Road. Please bring a photo ID and the texted auction receipt from Qtego. Due to unforeseen circumstances, we need to revise the auction pickup schedule. We apologize and appreciate your understanding. Please refer to the new schedule below.
All auction items and HSE/Fishers Instabuy hats will need to be picked up. Game Day grub grab gift cards will be mailed.
Auction/HSE and Fishers hat Instabuy pickups are available:
- Monday, February 22nd from 12-5 p.m. (new time)
- Tuesday, February 23rd from 7:30 a.m.- 7 p.m. (new time)
- Wednesday, February 24th from 12-5 p.m. (new time)
- If you cannot pick up your item at one of the designated times, please email firstname.lastname@example.org before Friday, February 22nd to arrange a pick up. Any items not picked up by March 19, 2021 will be forfeited unless otherwise arranged with HSEF.
The virtual trivia competition begins at 6:30 pm and there are two ways to participate:
1. Register your team and be a team captain! Up to 8 people can play together on a team for a $200 tax-deductible donation. The playing field is up to you! Host a socially distant gathering or a team Zoom call with friends and family as the participants can be located anywhere!
2. Couple/Family teams! Family teams of 2 adults and kids can also register for family fun for a $60 tax-deductible donation. Make it a date night in, or family “game night” with multiple generations participating via video as you compete!
Discounts available for HSE Schools staff, clubs, PTOs, Grow Club, and Tigers Royals Alumni Network members!
If you are a local business interested in donating to our silent auction, please click here.
Don’t miss this opportunity to support our teachers and schools while engaging in a little friendly competition – will the Game Day 2021 trophy be yours to keep?
For FAQs on what trivia night will look like, click here!
Game Day 2021 trivia teams are SOLD OUT!