Join HSEF for the biggest Fishers gridiron rivalry, the annual Mudsock Game between Fishers High School and Hamilton Southeastern High School. This year’s VIP event, presented by Braden Business Systems, will be held on Friday, September 8th at Fishers High School.
Each $75 charitable donation made to benefit every student, every grade, every school, will also entitle guests to both a game ticket and an entry into the exclusive VIP area featuring a front row seat for all the action and access to complimentary food from local area favorites.
- Front row seat to all the action with adult-only (18 and over), on the field end-zone seating
- Access to the Citizens State Bank Hospitality Tent filled with complimentary food and beverages from local area favorites including Ale Emporium, Angelo’s Italian Market, City BBQ, Domino’s Pizza, Four Day Ray, Foxgardin Family Kitchen, Mochinut, Portillo’s, Saxony Pizzeria, Schoolhouse 7 Café, and The District Tap!
- An entry into the Blades Audio Video Best Seat in the House contest (for tickets purchased through 9/1/23) for 2 premium seats on the field
- Cheering on the HSE Schools Teachers of the Year during halftime thanks to Everwise Credit Union
- VIP Will Call before the game at RE/MAX Complete
- A great view of the Game Ball presentation from Plews Shadley Racher Braun and student sections sponsors Midwest Ear Institute and Banks & Brower
- Watching the First Internet Bank Field Goal Kick contest by students from each high school
- Opportunity to participate in the KI Furniture 50/50 Raffle
- Welcome sign presented by SignGypsies Fishers and Church Church Hittle + Antrim
- A gift to show your spirit thanks to Edward Jones
- A night of fun with friends thanks to additional support by Voya
- And a $65 tax deductible donation!
Don’t miss the 2023 Mudsock 50/50 raffle! Tickets will be sold the week of Mudsock and the drawing will take place during the 3rd quarter of the Mudsock football game.
Your tax deductible donation helps to fund innovative teacher and student led projects that benefit local schools and students as well as student scholarships and district-wide projects. There is also a discounted ticket option HSE Schools alumni and staff members!
In addition to the sponsors above, HSEF would like to thank Meijer for supporting the 2023 Turnover Hunger food drive. HSEF is grateful to all of the local companies who support HSEF. Please support local businesses that care about all 22 local schools!