Join HSSF for the biggest Fishers gridiron rivalry, the annual Mudsock Game between Fishers High School and Hamilton Southeastern High Schools. This year’s VIP event, hosted by Braden Business Systems, will be held on Friday, September 13th at Fishers High School. Each $50 charitable donation made to benefit every student, every grade, every school, will also entitle guest to both a game ticket and an entry into the exclusive VIP area.
- Front row seat to all the action with adult-only (18 and over), end-zone seating
- Free entry into The National Bank of Indianapolis Best Seat in the House contest (for tickets purchased or donations made in the month of August).
- Access to our reception in the Citizens State Bank hospitality tent filled with complimentary food from local area favorites such as:
- A chance to recognize all 2018-19 HSE district teachers of the year.
- Complimentary entry into the VIP Parking spot giveaway.
- VIP ticket pickup at the Edward Jones will call tent.
- A bag of goodies to take home brought to you by Regions Bank.
- The official Mudsock 2019 event program, sponsored by Midwest Ear Institute.
- Field goal prizes in the third quarter from First Internet Bank.
- Special thanks to Game Ball sponsor Goddard School.
- And a $44 tax deductible donation!
Your tax deductible donation helps to fund innovative teacher led projects that benefit local schools and students as well as student scholarships and district-wide projects. There is also a discount option for Grow Club members, Tigers Royals Alumni Network registrants, staff members, season pass holders, or anyone that already has entry into the game!
VIP Attendees can pick up their tickets at the Edward Jones Will Call table located at the North end of the field. NOTE: HSSF will call will close at 7:15pm on 9/13/19.
In addition to the sponsors above, HSSF is grateful to A New You Esthetics, AAA Exterminating, Barnes and Thornburg, Baseline Inc., Blue and Co, Central Indiana Orthopedics, Dani Robinson Homes, Engel & Volkers, Filter Services of Indiana, Gaylor Electric, Heapy Engineering, Honda of Fishers, Krieg Devault, Long and Associates, Martin Denistry, Matt & Kathleen Green, Pricewaterhouse Coopers, Ray’s Trash, Raymond James, RQAW, Sagamore, Servicemaster, and State of Grace Boutique. Please support local businesses that care about all 22 local schools!