VIP Tickets are on sale now – click here to order!
Join the Hamilton Southeastern Schools Foundation for the biggest gridiron rivalry in Fishers! The annual Mudsock Game between Fishers High School and Hamilton Southeastern High School will take place on Friday, September 7th. This year’s VIP event, hosted by Braden Business Systems, will be held at HSE High School. Each $50 charitable donation made to the Hamilton Southeastern Schools Foundation will entitle each guest to a game ticket and entry into the exclusive VIP area with these benefits:
- Front row seat to all the action with adult-only (18 and over), end-zone seating.
- A chance to win the Best Seat in the House Contest courtesy of The National Bank of Indianapolis!
- Complimentary snacks and drinks before and during the game.
- Join Teachers Credit Union in recognizing all 21 teacher of the year recipients.
- Free entry into the Ed Martin of Fishers drawing for a premium, VIP event parking spot.
- VIP ticket pick up on game day at the Edward Jones Will Call tent.
- Reception in the Citizens State Bank hospitality tent filled with complimentary treats from local area favorites:
- Four Day Ray
- Fox Gardin
- Indy Fresh catering
- Jack’s Donuts
- Moe’s Southwest Grill
- Pearl Street Pizzeria
- Sundae’s homemade ice cream
- The District Tap
Your tax deductible donation helps to fund innovative teacher led projects that benefit local schools and students as well as student scholarships and district-wide projects. The Mudsock Game also provides the perfect stage to recognize each Teacher of the Year from all of the 21 schools within the Hamilton Southeastern school district during halftime of the game.
Another unique element of the Mudsock football game is fans get to see the culmination of the annual PastaBowl. This yearly food drive supports local food pantries and families in need within Hamilton County.
Seating is limited so order your tickets today at www.hsefoundation.org!
In addition to the sponsors above, HSSF is grateful to VOYA, Dani Robinson Homes, Honda of Fishers, Blue and Co., Central Indiana Orthopedics, Ray’s Trash, Pricewaterhouse Coopers, Heapy Engineering, Gaylor Electric, Baseline Inc, Krieg Devault, First Merchants Bank, Long & Associates, Barnes & Thornburg, AAA Exterminating, Filter Services of Indiana, Flanner & Buchanan, DMI, RQAW, Sagamore, Harding Group, MEI. Please support local business that care about all 21 local schools!