Game Day Event Details
HSEF Game Day event returns on February 24, 2023 at Hub & Spoke
Thank you for joining us for Game Day 2023, presented by CSO Architects. Hamilton Southeastern Education Foundation (HSEF) looks forward to seeing you on Friday, February 24, 2023, at 6:30 pm at Hub & Spoke! The high energy event will feature delicious game day food and drinks, exciting entertainment, and an impressive silent auction.
Here are a few tips and frequently asked questions
to keep you in game shape for Game Day 2023:
1. Purchased event tickets will be available for pick up at Hub & Spoke on Friday, February 24th starting at 6:00 pm. Make sure to stop by the Registration Table in the lobby to grab your ticket. Remember that all attendees must be 21 or over.
2. Show your spirit! Grab your favorite jersey for an informal evening celebrating excellence in public education.
4. Lucky enough to win a silent auction or raffle item?
• Silent Auction Pick Up: winning bidders can pick up their silent auction items on Saturday, February 25th from 9:00-11:00 a.m. with an additional option available on Wednesday, March 1st from 4:00-7:00 p.m.
• Bourbon Raffle Pick Up: Bottles can be picked up at RE/MAX Complete Fishers located at 13589 E 126th Street, Fishers, IN 46037 starting Monday, February 27th through Friday, March 3rd from 9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. All bottles must be picked up by no later than March 10th. Must be 21+ years old and bring photo ID to pick up.
• Silent auction items may be added or withdrawn, without notice. All sales are final, there are no exchanges, and all items are sold “as is.” Gift cards or certificates are subject to availability and black-out dates. Each bidder assumes all risks and hazards related to the silent auction and items and agrees to hold HSEF, its elected and appointed officials, board members and employees, the auction company and its agents and employees, the event organizers, sponsors, and/or volunteers connected with the auction and event harmless from any liability arising directly or indirectly from bidding, participating in an offering of the silent auction, or attending the Game Day event in person. Age restrictions may apply (on items such as liquor, 21 and over). A valid ID will be necessary to purchase items with age restrictions.
On behalf of all 22 HSE Schools and the 21,500+ students they serve, thank you for being a public education champion!
The Hamilton Southeastern Education Foundation is a 501 (c)(3) tax exempt organization.