Game Day 2022 at Conner Prairie
Join the Fishers community as it “tips-off” the tenth season of GAME DAY on Friday, February 18, 2022, at 6:30 pm at Conner Prairie. Grab your favorite jersey for an informal evening celebrating basketball and excellence in education. The high energy event will feature delicious game day food and drink, exciting entertainment, and an impressive silent auction.
Game Day has quickly become one of the signature events in Fishers, as the largest annual fundraiser for HSE Schools; raising funds to support all 22 district schools.
Plan to come as a single player or bring your whole team. But remember, this is a 21 and over event. A limited number of tickets are available to purchase. Each ticket is a tax-deductible donation used to inspire innovation in local education. Love HSE Schools, but can’t make it to Game Day? You can be a Benchwarmer and make a donation here!
2022 TICKETS ARE NOW SOLD OUT
GAME DAY 2022 FAQs:
- Refund Policy: all event ticket, trivia team, and auction sales are final with no refunds available. Each transaction is a donation to the Hamilton Southeastern Education Foundation (HSEF) with a written confirmation being sent after the event.
- Event Cancellation: HSEF’s Game Day event will follow all local laws and regulations related to in-person events and gatherings. If the event is not able to take place in-person, due to state or county guidelines, then HSEF will honor any in-person event tickets with a virtual trivia team at no cost on February 18th.
- In-Person/Virtual Ticket Conversion: Should you not be able to use your in-person event ticket but would like to participate, at no additional charge, in the virtual trivia event on February 18th, a written request must be submitted to email@example.com by no later than midnight on February 15th.
- Conner Prairie Safety Measures: Masks are recommended for event attendees with hand sanitizer stations available throughout the building. If you are experiencing any symptoms or feel sick, we encourage you to convert an event ticket to a virtual team registration at no additional charge.
- Silent Auction Items and Event Attendance: Silent auction items may be added or withdrawn, without notice. All sales are final, there are no exchanges, and all items are sold “as is.” Gift cards or certificates are subject to availability and black-out dates. Each bidder assumes all risks and hazards related to the silent auction and items and agrees to hold HSEF, its elected and appointed officials, board members and employees, the auction company and its agents and employees, the event organizers, sponsors, and/or volunteers connected with the auction and event harmless from any liability arising directly or indirectly from bidding, participating in an offering of the silent auction or attending the Game Day event in person, including exposure to COVID-19. Age restrictions may apply (on items such as liquor, 21 and over). A valid ID will be necessary to purchase items with age restrictions.
- Silent Auction Pick Up: winning bidders can pick up their silent auction items from the HSE Schools administration building located at 13485 Cumberland Road, Fishers IN 46038, during these days/times: Saturday, 2/19 from 9-11am, Tuesday, 2/22 from 9am-4pm, or Wednesday, 2/23 from 4-7pm.
- Raffle Pick Up: Bottles can be picked up at Remax Complete Fishers located at 13589 E 126th Street, Fishers, IN 46037 starting Monday, 2/21 through Friday, 2/25 from 9am-4pm. All bottles must be picked up by no later than March 1st. Must be 21+ years old and bring photo ID to pick up.